Malt Milk MuffinsFrom amandarobberts 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of self raising flour, sifted shopping list
- 3/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup malt powder shopping list
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (must be soft) shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- additional malt powder for sprinkles shopping list
- 1/2 tspn baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat to 375F and pop paper lines in your muffin tray.
- Soften your butter (but don't melt it) in the microwave.
- Mix maltpowder, flour, and sugar well and add butter and rub until you get something consistent with fine bread crumbs. Add milk until you get a nice thick batter.
- Fill your tray with each hole only 3/4 of the way full.
- Sprinkle some extra malt powder for a little crunch and bake for 20-25 mins.
- The muffins fluff up and turn golden when ready. Enjoy!
The Cookamandarobberts San Diego, CA
The Rating13 people
Just made, these. They were spectacular.
Thanks!kristopher in San Francisco loved it
These were the easiest thing to whip up for breakfast tomorrow morning and I tasted one... delicous!bemontgomery in Fishers loved it
I LOVE malt - the more the better. I'll have to try these.themissiah in Ringgold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!