Crabby Crab DipFrom dtour 6 years ago
- 4 (8)-ounce packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3 teaspoons dry mustard shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 pound Backfin crabmeat, drained, picked over shopping list
- 2 pinches paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY® seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, , combine the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic salt.
- Whisk until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons of grated cheese.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the crabmeat.
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Grease a 2--cup casserole.
- Pour in crab mixture.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with the paprika and OLD BAY® Seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the dip is bubbly and slightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdtour Somewhere In Florida, FL
The Rating5 people
Love it! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Okay, you've got me now. I've never heard of "backfin crab meat"? Is it the name of the manufacturer? Anyway, you are on a roll!!! I LOVE this recipe as well and it is perfect for the next appetizer I prepare. Thanks so much Dtour for another "5" for...morelor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!