Chicken Tikka WingsFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 12 chicken wings shopping list
- few quartered limes shopping list
- whole mild red chillies shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tsp coarsely grated ginger shopping list
- 5 green cardamom pods shopping list
- 3 T plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 T vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 heaping tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- squeeze of lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and mash the 2 garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp coarsely grated ginger.
- Crush the 5 green cardamom pods.
- Make a marinade combining the garlic, ginger and cardomom with all of the other ingredients minus the chilies and limes.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl or container and coat thoroughly with the marinade.
- Cover and leave to absorb the flavor of the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees and arrange the chicken wings, skin down, in a couple of roasting dishes, spaced slightly apart.
- Tuck in the limes and chillies and roast for 45-60 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings over half way through the roasting time.