Angel Hair And Three Onion SoupFrom linebb956 5 years ago
- 4 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 lb baby (pearl) onions, fresh (or ½ frozen bag, thawed) shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 medium vidalia onion (or other sweet onion), sliced thin shopping list
- 6 cups (48 fl oz) chicken stock shopping list
- salt (to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta, broken in 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 4 tsp grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- PLACE oil and all onions in a large sauce pan over low heat and saute, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes, until onions are golden.
- Add stock and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and simmer for about 1 hour.
- ADD pasta and parsley and cook until pasta is just al dente.
- LADLE into soup bowls.
- Sprinkle with grated Romano cheese
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating9 people
great post....peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Love this recipe!!!!!!!(WHERE ARE THE GARLIC BREAD STICKS???????)pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Sounds wonderful!!!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it