Chicken Cornbread Pot PieFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Heat the soup, black pepper, chicken, peas and potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a large pie plate.
- Separate the cornbread into 8 pieces along perforations. (Do not unroll dough.)
- Place over the hot chicken mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the bread is golden.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- Mommyoffour Clinton, Hickman County
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- razzberi Asheville, NC
- pudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- ladycropalot Dallas, GA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- acemom Glenpool, OK
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Love it!desertgal in Billings loved it
I like this one. You did great with your tweaked !bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love it, thank you G.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Southern Cooks555 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
30 Minute Meals13 members
We Love It But134 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Chicken Please145 members