CHAPATTISFrom tinadc 7 years ago
How to make it
- Use 125g real butter and work it into the flour to obtain a texture resembling bread crumbs;
- Work a third cup cumin seeds into the crumbs;
- Add 200ml luke warm milk;
- Work it into the mix until it forms a ball;
- Let it rest for 30 minutes;
- Roll it out in 30g rounds with an average diameter of 8cm and about 2cm thick;
- Heat a pan with olive oil and bake till golden brown.
- By rolling it out very thin and then deep frying it, it blows up and forms wonderful snaks. For this I usually cut them into squares of 2cm by 2cm.