Japanese Steak And NoodlesFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 8 - 10 ounce rib-eye steak shopping list
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1 cup green onions sliced diagonally in 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw with carrots shopping list
- 2 packages beef-flavoured ramen noodle soup (I use Ichiban) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Season steak liberally with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tsp. oil in skillet over medium-high heat and brown the steak well on both sides. Remove the steak and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tsp. oil to skillet, add slaw, onions and soya sauce and a little salt and stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Remove slaw from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat water in the skillet with a little salt, add one of the ramen seasoning packets and bring to a boil.
- Break noodles from both ramen packages in half and add to skillet.
- Cook noodles for two minutes stirring frequently. Almost all water will be absorbed.
- Slice the steak into long, thin slices.
- In two bowls, layer noodles, then slaw, then steak.
- Serve immediately. If you split an 8 oz. steak, then one portion is 10 WW points.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating9 people
wow that sounds easy and tastyminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great! :)noir in Boston loved it
Sounds excellent, will be making this very soon! Thanks......juliecake in Bluffdale loved it