Christies Crispy Barbeque Style ChickenFrom momto4 5 years ago
How to make it
- COMBINE ketchup, vinegar, water, dry mustard and Worchestershire sauce in a shallow dish
- PLACE Basic mix in another shallow dish
- PLACE flour in a separate shallow dish
- DUST chicken pieces with flour
- Dip in ketchup mixture, then in basic mix
- PLACE coated pieces on a large greased baking sheet
- Bake at 400 F for about 40-45 minutes or until done
- ~Makes 6 servings~
- ****BASIC MIX****
- 2 stacks (about 84 finely crushed crackers)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp paprika 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- PLACE crushed crackers and seasonings in a plastic bag. Shake well to combine.
- USE as directed above
- MAKES 2 1/2 cups enough to coat 6 lbs of chicken pieces.
- STORE unused portion of crumbs in airtight container in the refrigerator.
- ****DISCARD REMAINDER OF CRUMBS USED IN ANY RECIPE!!***