Blueberry Cheesecake PieFrom henrie 8 years ago
- • 1 can COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® blueberry pie filling, divided shopping list
- • 1 tsp grated lemon rind (optional), divided shopping list
- • 1 (9-inch deep dish or 10-inch) unbaked pie crust shopping list
- • 1 pkg (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- • 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- • 2 tbsps lemon juice shopping list
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- • 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 cup COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS blueberry filling with 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind (optional); pour into
- crust. Bake 15 minutes. Chill remaining blueberry filling.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in
- condensed milk, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind (optional). Pour over blueberries.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool. Chill. Serve with remaining chilled blueberry filling. Store
- leftovers covered in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- vickycummins Munster, IN
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- debra47 Fylde, GB
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
Blueberry decadence, blueberry decadence, blueberry cheesecake over the top. Yummo. 5 here, great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
ok there are 3 to 4 desserts here girl that you posted what are you doing to me lol hahahahahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
great post Henrie, sounds terrific! 555555magali777 in Mexico loved it