Avacado Tea SandwichesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 8 very thin slices wheat bread shopping list
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon shopping list
- 12 thin slices European cucumber shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper in a small bowl. Thinly spread on bread and top with salmon, avocado and cucumber.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
Makes me wanna have a tea party! Cheers!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
When we eat these are we supposed to stick out our pinkies? They sound great!
Jett+jett2whit in Union City loved it
Yum. I love everything about this recipe, great blend of tastes. Another great post, Mystic, you've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it