Red Lips Raspberry SlushFrom marky90 9 years ago
- 2 10-oz. pkg. of frozen raspberries in syrup, slightly thawed. shopping list
- 12-oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed. shopping list
- 3 cups raspberry cranberry drink shopping list
- 1 liter gingerale, chilled shopping list
- 2 cups Bacardi rum shopping list
- fresh raspberries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor or blender, combine raspberries and lemonade concentrate. Process or blend until smooth. Strain to remove seeds.
- (you don't want any of your guest's pickin' at their teeth)
- In large freezer container, blend raspberry puree with raspberry cranberry drink. Add rum. Freeze for 3-4 hours or until slush consistency, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, pour slush into a 4 quart nonmetal pitcher. Add gingerale and stir gently to blend.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Let the party begin.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating12 people
My hubby is raspberry nut he will love this and he grows quite a lot of em. Thanks Marky! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
MMMM ymmm! Sounds lovely.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Helloooooo Summer! :} 5++blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it