Blueberry Cream MuffinsFrom sweetwords 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Lay out all ingredients close to mixer.
- Beat eggs; gradually add sugar while beating.
- Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, alternating with sour cream.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooksweetwords Raleigh, MS
The Rating7 people
MMMM! I'm into muffins these days and I LOVE blueberry ones. I bet these are especially delicious and moist with the sour cream! Can't wait to try them! Super post.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
These sounds really good. I love blubeberries and muffins, this is a great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds delicious. A "must try"!auntybea in Vernon loved it