Cheese CrispFrom kimmer 5 years ago
How to make it
- Toss both cheeses together in a small bowl.
- Preheat an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle cheese in an even layer in pre-heated skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, spooning off the fat, until lightly golden brown, about 5 - 6 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully lift the pancake onto a paper towel lined baking sheet and gently blot dry.
- Repeat ingredients as needed for more cheese crisps.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating8 people
I love these, they are so easy to make as well. I really like how you have made them out of Gruyere and parmesan cheese. Much more elegant than mine. I have made mine out of cheddar and monteray jack. A big 5 from me.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Love these - they are so elegant and tasty.sunny in Portland loved it
very nice cheese combo kimmer... thank you for a wonderful post... a 5 in my bookpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it