Spinach Black Bean And Pepperjack Cheese QuesadillaFrom softgrey 8 years ago
- 2 large whole grain tortillas shopping list
- canned black beans-drained and rinsed shopping list
- sliced jalapeno-jarred kind shopping list
- pepperjack cheese-grated shopping list
- chopped frozen spinach- defrosted and squeezed dry shopping list
- greek yoghurt shopping list
- 1/2 avocado-chopped/mashed shopping list
- chopped tomato shopping list
- 2 scallions-chopped shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place one tortilla on a plate
- Spread spinach, cheese, beans and jalapeno slices on tortilla to taste.
- **Use as much or as little as you like and substitute anything else here
- Top with second tortilla.
- Heat in microwave or oven until cheese is melted and quesadilla is warmed through
- **While quesadilla is heating up, make 'faux' guacamole**
- Mix together avocado, tomato, scallion and salt to taste. (Add a splash of lemon juice or lime juice if you have some on hand)
- Slice warmed quesadilla into pie sections like a pizza.
- Top with a generous dollop of greek yoghurt (instead of sour cream) and the faux guacamole.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating6 people
Yummy, sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
mmmmmmchoclytcandy in loved it
Nice vegetarian dish! I added it to the IMI ----> Spinach Black Bean And Pepperjack Cheese Quesadillas 3/19/13mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!