Irish Whiskey CookiesFrom sixsix210 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F and grease two cookie sheets.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Beat in the eggs until well blended.
- Add the flour and the Irish whiskey, and beat the dough until smooth.
- Add the fruit, and mix well.
- Drop cookie dough from a tablespoon onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake each sheet of cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the baking sheets with a spatula while still warm. Place on wire rack when partially cool.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksixsix210 Parlin, NJ
The Rating6 people
This is unique. Fantastic post!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Greatness, fantastic post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Very interesting recipe and one I will soon bake. Thank you.peepers in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!