Pizza Bubble RingFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 6 to 8 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 (12-oz.) cans Pillsbury® Golden Layers® Refrigerated Flaky biscuits shopping list
- 40 small slices pepperoni (about 3 oz.) shopping list
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups pizza sauce, heated shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 2. Separate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each into 3-inch round. Place 2 pepperoni slices in center of each biscuit round. Top each with piece of mozzarella cheese. Bring dough up around filling; press edge to seal and shape each into ball. Roll in butter mixture; place 10 balls in sprayed pan.
- 3. Sprinkle dough balls with Parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining can of biscuits, placing balls over balls in pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over top.
- 4. Bake at 350°F. for 33 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Gently loosen bread from sides of pan. Place large heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 51
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating8 people
Wow this looks so complicated but really seems easy, thanksasheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
sounds really great, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
My boys will love this recipe! Thanks for sharing!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!