Burgers With Sweet Chili Mayo SpreadFrom marky90 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground turkey or ground chuck shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger (or 1 Tsp gound) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large sesame hamburger buns, toasted shopping list
- Toppings: shredded napa cabbage, bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, sliced tomatoes shopping list
- SWEET chili MAYO SPREAD: shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place turkey or chuck in large bowl
- Add green onions, chopped cilantro, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, ginger, curry powder, cumin and sugar; mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Prepare Sweet Chili Mayo spread by whisking mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and oil in small bowl; refrigerate.
- Grill or broil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Spread Sweet Chili Mayo Spread on buns; top with burgers and toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
This sounds fantastic! Love the mayo! Gets a high 5 from me!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Now that's a refreshingly different burger! X0auntybea in Vernon loved it
I love the sweet chili mayo idea! Will grill this ASAP! Kathyekathye in loved it