Zucchini - Lemon MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ½ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 cup shredded zucchini shopping list
- ¼ cup low-fat plain soy milk shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F, grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine flours, sugar and baking powder in a bowl, stirring well.
- Combine lemon rind, zucchini, soy milk, water, oil and applesauce.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water, add to zucchini mixture.
- Add zucchini to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans immediately, and let cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Great combination of flavors here. Great post. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
The Breakfast Club442 members