Green Chili Chicken Enchilada CasseroleFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 18 large corn tortillas, cut in half . shopping list
- 1 chicken, boiled , boned and ....shredded ........can used a broasted chicken bought at deli....... shopping list
- 1- (10 -1/2 )ounce can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 - ( 10-1/2 ounce) can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3 ( 4 -1/2 ounce) cans of chopped green chile's shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cumin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 pounds of monterey jack cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 carton ( 16 ounce) sour cream shopping list
- 1 ( 4 ounce) jar of diced pimentos, drained shopping list
- 3 cups of chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- coat 9 x 11 inch casserole with no- stick spray
- make a layer of tortillas in bottom of casserole dish.
- spread half the chicken over tortillas.
- combine soups, chiles, and seasonings; in a bowl
- top chicken with 1/2 of the soup mixture and sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese.
- cover this with a layer of tortillas, layer chicken, cheese and the rest of the soup mixture.
- spread sour cream over this layer.
- layer with pimentos now and remaining cheese.
- top with tortillas.
- pour chicken broth over casserole
- bake approx; 45 minutes
- yields 9 to 12 servings
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Oh this sounds so good I Love Enchiladas...Great Postcaramia in loved it
Sounds delicious - thank you so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
It does sound fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it