Crockpot Corned Beef And CabbageFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 3 pounds corned beef brisket shopping list
- 5 medium potatoes, scrubbed, unpeeled, sliced into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 1 large onion - cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 head of cabbage - cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 quart apple juice (4 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat, potatoes, onion and cabbage in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning packet that came packaged with the corned beef.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar and mustard in a medium bowl.
- Pour over vegetables and meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-6 1/2 hours or on low for 10-12 hours. Meat and vegetables should be very tender.
- Remove meat and vegetables from slow cooker.
- Thinly slice the meat across the grain and serve with vegetables.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating4 people
Making corned beef brisket in the slow cooker is the only way to go :) the meat is always so tender it's literally falling apart, which is the way you want it.invisiblechef in loved it
My husband just made this last night for himself and our daughter. They both loved it. I'm not a big fan but it did smell good. Thanks for sharing:o)alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
Love the idea of the sweet version. Have it bookmarked and will try soon. Thanks.dottiet in Woodward loved it