Popeyes Favorite Spinach n Cream Cheese StrudelFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup chive and onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz. container) shopping list
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain shopping list
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) can Crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- olive oil nonstick cooking spray or regular cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Italian Style bread Crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Beat egg in large bowl.
- Add cream cheese; blend well.
- Add spinach, Swiss cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Unroll dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press to form 12 x 8-inch rectangle; firmly press perforations to seal. Spoon and spread spinach mixture lengthwise on half of dough. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Fold untopped half of dough over filling; press edges and ends to seal.
- Spray top of dough with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400°F. for 18 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into crosswise slices.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- MikeyfromAR Colorado High Desert, US Of A
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- lor Toronto, Canada
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- conniemlee Washington, DC
- mintymommybee Anderson, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
Pardon the pun but you're on a roll today...Love this....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
This one sounds wonderful! I love Spinach and swiss cheese but never had them together.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I LOVE ALL THE CRESENT ROLLS RECIPES TOO I HAVE ALOT ON MY PAGE......THIS ONE LOOKS GOOD TOO THANK YOU SO MUCHminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Anything Goes287 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members
My BEST Appetizer I Takemake For Parties112 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members