Easy Open Faced Autumn Apple PieFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie pastry shopping list
- 6 to 8 large apples peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine melted shopping list
- 2 large eggs fork beaten shopping list
- 1 cup pure maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Place sliced apples in bottom crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over top of the apples.
- Bake in a 350F oven about one hour or until apples are tender and top is golden .
- Cool to warm and serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a wedge of cheddar cheese or a scoop of ice cream