Stuffed Baby Sweet PeppersFrom trackwidow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash, halve and remove stems and cores from peppers, set on a baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor, mix until well combined.
- Place a spoonful of filling in each pepper half.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating5 people
What a great idea! I can see my kids diving into this one. Thanks..so nice to see your recipes again!michellem in Idaho loved it
Nice. My name is on this one.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I have quite a few of these in my garden. I was just thinking that I need to prepare them in some new way! Yahoo...found another new way. Thanks for the good post!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!