Stuffed Baby Sweet PeppersFrom trackwidow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash, halve and remove stems and cores from peppers, set on a baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor, mix until well combined.
- Place a spoonful of filling in each pepper half.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating5 people
I love this recipe! It's absolutely perfect for those baby peppers and a perfect appetizer too!
Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
I love it - the colors, the ingredients....yes! Thanks so much for the recipe, m'dear..lunasea in Orlando loved it
I have quite a few of these in my garden. I was just thinking that I need to prepare them in some new way! Yahoo...found another new way. Thanks for the good post!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!