Better-Than-Classic Stuffed ShellsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 12 dry jumbo pata shells shopping list
- 1c ricotta cheese shopping list
- 4oz.(about 11/4c) finely shreaded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 3Tbs grated parmesan shopping list
- 1 largeegg white shopping list
- 11/2tsp finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2c marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare the pasta accorfing to package directions,cooking only to al dente;drain
- Place a large sheetof wax paper on a flat work surface. Mix the ricota,mozzarella,2Tbs parmesan,egg white,parsley and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.Place the cooked shells,open side up on the wax paper. Spoon the ricotta mixture evenly into the shells ,about 2 heaping Tbs. in each.
- Spread about 1/2 cup marinara sauce evenly into 10" round or11x7" glass baking dish. Lay the stuffed shells side by side,open side up,in the dish. Spoon remaining 11/2 cups marinara sauce over the shells. Sprinkle the remaining 1Tbs. parmesan evenly on top. Cover with foil and bake 20-25 mins. Let stand 5 mins. before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating15 people
Oh these do sound better than the average stuffed shell. I love all he ingredients, it sounds very creamy and cheesy. Gotta be good. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds great!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Yummy, I like stuffed shells and this one does sound delicious and creamy.And it is an easy to do recipe.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!