Gooey Butter Cake from St LouisFrom sunshine1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Mix cake mix, butter, and 2 eggs. Mixture will be thick. Spread in pan.
- Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 eggs. Pour over above mixture.
- Bake for exactly 30 minutes (cake will not look done, but it is)
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of cake while still hot.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksunshine1 St Louis, MO
The Rating6 people
Sounds fabulous!!! And with my hubby being from St.Louis-he's sure to love it.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Oh YUM!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
A fun classic - I love it! Thanks so much...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!