Pork Chops SupremeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shortening shopping list
- 1 beef bouillon cube shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 medium onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rub chops with sage and salt.
- 2. Brown in hot shortening. Drain.
- 3. Dissolve bouillon cube in water. Add bouillon and onions to pork
- chops. Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- 4. Place pork chops on serving platter.
- 5. Combine sour cream, flour, and parsley flakes in separate bowl.
- Slowly add meat drippings.
- 6. Return this mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until desired
- consistency. Serve over chops.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating12 people
ohhhh just bought some pork chops will have to try this one! Thanks!leigh561 in Orlando loved it
Sounds delicious, and I've got six chops in the freezer! Guess I found dinner for tomorrow night, thanks!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
Mercyyyyyy, GF, this one threw me for a loop, it's not a desert, heehee. I loveeeeee pork chops and I love this recipe.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it