Chicken Thighs with Herbs White Wine and LemonFrom katerina 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- ½ shallot, minced shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large skillet with a lid up to medium heat. Sprinkle thighs with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and butter to skillet and swirl to distribute then add thighs. Brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes a side.
- Remove chicken and set aside. Add shallot to the skillet and stir for 10 seconds. Add white wine and reduce heat to medium low. Deglaze the pan with the wine by scraping all the brown bits off the bottom. Return chicken to the pan and cover. Cook for 5 minutes. Add herbs and cook for another 5 or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and juice half the lemon over top. Serve the rest of the lemon as wedges on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookkaterina Vancouver, CA
The Rating7 people
Sounds terrific and easy...nice combo!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Chicken is a favourite in my household. I love trying simple tasty new recipes like yours. Perfect! Thx.kidaria in BC loved it
I'm right there with Kidaria because I love chicken too. Thanks for this recipe, it's a 5!peepers in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!