Oven Fried ChickenFrom pudgy47 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash chicken, pat dry, Set aside.
- in a small bowl, beat egg and half and half.
- in another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, the potato flakes and the garlic salt .
- Dip chicken in egg mixture. Then roll in crumb mixture. Place chicken in a baking pan. Sprinkle with melted butter and oil.
- Bake at 400 for about 35 mins. Increase temp. to 450.
- Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of thighs, until chicken is tender and done to your liking.