Oven Fried ChickenFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
How to make it
- Wash chicken, pat dry, Set aside.
- in a small bowl, beat egg and half and half.
- in another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, the potato flakes and the garlic salt .
- Dip chicken in egg mixture. Then roll in crumb mixture. Place chicken in a baking pan. Sprinkle with melted butter and oil.
- Bake at 400 for about 35 mins. Increase temp. to 450.
- Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of thighs, until chicken is tender and done to your liking.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
Good chicken! Half of the crumb mix would do though. I baked mine at 450 for 10 minutes. I think a couple less would be better but I wasn't watching it. Used foil in the pan for simple Saturday clean-up! I added a picture and put a tad more in IM...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I have a recipe for oven fried chicken also, yours sounbds interseting too.
catcatwoman in Jasper loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!