Quesadillas With A FlareFrom bvannetter1955 5 years ago
- 3 large flour tortillas (or more to use all ingredients or amount you need) shopping list
- Approx. 2/3 to 3/4 cups of shredded Spicy Jack cheese, maybe more. shopping list
- Small amount of cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 to 8 slices of cooked (crispy) bacon shopping list
- I or 3 large avocado shopping list
- Small amount of chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 finely chopped tomato if desired shopping list
- Dipping medium such as sour cream, salsa, or guacamole dip shopping list
- ** You can substitue cooked chicken pieces if you do not eat bacon shopping list
- If you have extra ingredients left over, just keep making them until you run out or make one whole one for your self. shopping list
- Adjust ingredients if you need to- to get the amount of Quesadilla's you need. shopping list
How to make it
- Grate the cheeses and mix together with hands or fork (you can use both types or just one or the other)
- Chop all the other ingredients (except for the tortillas) into very small pieces or pieces to desired size
- Break bacon into small bite -sized pieces (Make sure bacon is crispy )
- On the tortilla, place enough of the cheese to cover lighty on side of the tortilla.
- Add the bacon bits, avocado, tomato and sprinle small amount of cilantro on top of this.
- Fold tortilla over and in a hot ungreased skillet; brown each side of the Quesadilla until cheese is melted.
- Cut as you would a cut a pizza but cutting in half, then each piece into half again until you have the size of strips you want. I get 8 pieces out of a very large tortilla.
- Serve with the sour cream, salsa or Guacamole dip. Or use all three.
- If you want regular size Quesadilla's, serve uncut.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbvannetter1955 PALM DESERT, CA
The Rating5 people
Ok im coming over right now !!!!! start fixing lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
loe a good Quesadellia - it takes me back to my california days - miss that part of my life at times - the food experience was awesome!!! thanksravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
Sounds like a plan to me! Great post.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it