Cheeseburger SoupFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter divided shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 4 cups potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese cubed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté vegetables and brown beef in 1 tablespoon butter.
- Mix in basil and parsley.
- Add broth and potatoes and bring to a boil then simmer 10-12 minutes.
- Melt the remainder of butter and mix in flour.
- Mix into the milk until smooth and add slowly to the soup mixing constantly.
- Bring to a boil and turn to simmer then add cheese.
- When melted add sour cream and heat through.
- Do not boil.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
This is cooking right now I can't wiat to try it.
devlinswife in Strasburg loved it
THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Making it again tonight. We put french's fried onions on top instead of using crackers-----YUMMY!!!!!devlinswife in Strasburg loved it
Wow. This has got to be Kid Heaven. For any Kid.merlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!