Baked Rigatoni and Ham with Four CheesesFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 1/4 lb. ham, diced shopping list
- 1/4 lb. mozzarella shopping list
- 2 oz. fontina shopping list
- 2 oz. provolone shopping list
- 1 oz. parmesan, 1/4 cup grated shopping list
- 3 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 lb. rigatoni shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Grate the cheeses. In a saucepan, melt 2 tbsp. of the butter over low heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring frequently, until it bubbles. Whisk in the milk, bring to a boil, stirring constantly and continue cooking for a minute. Stir the ham and cheeses into the sauce. Heat the oven to 375. Cook the rigatoni in boiling salted water until almost done. Drain and mix with the sauce. Season to taste with salt and plenty of black pepper. Butter a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and pour in the rigatoni. Cover loosely with foil and bake until bubbling, about 25 minutes. Remove the foil. Heat the broiler. Melt the remaining 1 tbsp. butter and toss in the bread crumbs. Scatter the crumbs over the rigatoni. Brown the dish in the broiler for about 5 minutes and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating5 people
Wow! Ham, 4 cheeses and pasta, how can you go wrong! It gets my 5.
Thankscookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Sounds delicious, m'dear! I love good comfort food.lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!