Blueberry Cream Cheese PieFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
- Blueberry cream cheese pie shopping list
- Makes one pie (6 servings) shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and picked over shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the condensed milk. Add 1/3 cup of the lemon juice and the vanilla and mix well. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch and the remaining teaspoon lemon juice in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until the juice thickens. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- To serve, slice the pie into wedges and top with the blueberry topping.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating9 people
Sounds fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This is such a wonderful pie; my mom used to make it years ago but she just used the blueberry pie filling on top Thanks for the memory! :-)m2googee in Tomball loved it
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!muppets0401 in FORKED RIVER loved it