My All Day Pizza Sauce in 5 minutesFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1 28 oz can *crushed tomatoes (aka Ground Peeled Tomatoes) shopping list
- 1 6 oz can tomato Paste shopping list
- 1 T. olive oil (optional) shopping list
- 2 t. Romano or parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 t. italian seasonings shopping list
- 1/2 t. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 t. pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Makes enough for about 8 12" pizzas.
- Freeze the leftovers in ice cube trays.
- * These are hard to find, but worth it, keep looking!)
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating12 people
Fantastic post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Essentially what I do when in a rush, too. Tweak the seasonings to the mood and what's personal preference and we are making the same blissful meal. Super easy and wonderful.borinda in SoCal loved it
*wink* this is great to have in the freezer for a quick fix!pink in USA loved it