Genoa Salami with Manzanilla Olive Cream Cheese Finger SandwichesFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mash the olives into the cream cheese with a fork.
- Spread 5 slices of the bread with half the olive spread and top with salami.
- Spread the remaining 5 slices of bread with the remaining olive spread and top the sandwiches.
- Cut off the crusts, then cut the sandwiches into 4 pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating7 people
oh you have my five... olives, cream cheese and salami... what's not to love!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
You have my 5 as well. Decadence. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Good stuff baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!