Self-filled CupcakesFrom knoxcop 8 years ago
- 1 pkg. chocolate cake mix (or your fave flavor!) shopping list
- 1 4oz. pkg. favorite pudding mix (use only instant!) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) (1 c.) chocolate, peanut butter, or white chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend cake mix, oil, water, 4 eggs and pudding mix until mostly smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Fill paper baking cups 2/3 full.
- In separate medium mixing bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Turn mixer to low, and slowly blend in egg, sugar, salt and chips.
- Place one teaspoon of mixture into each cupcake liner, pressing slightly to deepen filling into batter.
- Bake as directed, in moderate (350) oven until top springs back lightly when touched.
- Let cool on rack before frosting. Good even without frosting, or just a dusting of powdered sugar. However--the cake decorator in me says always pipe something on there, lol!
- NOTE: These freeze well, allow to thaw inside a covered container to maintain moisture. These ship well and stay fresh for up to a week on the table if covered. --Kn0x--
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating18 people
I like the idea of the self filling......very nice post you got a big 5 on this one......my grandson will love making these with me ......grizzlybear in loved it
wow these look great - I can almost smell them from your wonderful photo!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
These sound wonderful. I would love one now!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!