Saucy Maple Country Style RibsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds country style boneless pork ribs shopping list
- 1/3 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork in the crock pot then combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmm, with all the aromatic spices those ribs are bound to taste delicious. 5 forks all the way!lor in Toronto loved it
Yum yum, I love it. My mouth water as I read this recipe. Great Post! Thank you!janetta in Bultfontein loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!