Almond Dainty Drop CookiesFrom chacha 5 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp. almond extract shopping list
- Note: If you want you can place a slivered almond on the top but I prefer them plain. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325° degrees F.
- In a food processor mix flour, sugar, butter, salt and baking soda until it forms little balls. If you do not have a food processor, then use a pastry blender.
- Add egg substitute and extract.
- Drop batter by spoon full onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. I stress the "lightly".
- Makes 24 to 36 cookies
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating7 people
Love anything with almonds!m2googee in Tomball loved it
holding out your pinky finger is required with these...sounds good with some hot tea.
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I agree with Jett, these sound so wonderful, you have my 5 also, love almond flavoring so much.henrie in Savannah loved it