Marinated And Grilled Orange ChickenFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- marinade shopping list
- 1c orange juice shopping list
- 2/3c balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2c golden blossom honey shopping list
- 2Tbs grated orange zest shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1/2tsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 whole chicken breasts,boned,skinned and halved shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan,whisk together all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 mins. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Place chicken breasts in a zip-loc bag. Add cooled marinade and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove breasts from marinade. Reserve marinade. Grill about 5 mins per side,basting occasionally with reserved marinade until chicken is no longer pink inside.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
Lovely "5" fork recipe. Chicken is one of my favourite meats and your recipe is high on my list of foods to make. Thank you Pleclare!lor in Toronto loved it
This will be going on the grill in the nexr couple of days!!!! Yummmmmm!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
sounds delicious.I love chicken on the grill but it dries out so quickly...this marinade will fix the problem.debwin in Toronto loved it