Cinnamon Toast Milk Chocolate Morsel CookiesFrom divaliscious 5 years ago
- 1 - 7oz bag of milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup or less of sweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 sticks butter - at room temp. shopping list
- 2 eggs - at room temp. shopping list
- 3/4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of pure almond extract shopping list
- 1 cup toasted blanched almond (optional) shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, then add sugar and beat till well combined.
- Add eggs and beat till light and fluffy.
- Add pure almond extract and mix once more.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ground clove and start mixer slowly at first, then at high speed to get everything mixed well.
- At slow speed, add coconut, chocolate morsels, optional almonds, and raisins.
- Put cookie batter in fridge for at least an hour to let chill.
- Place spoon fulls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in well preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes.
- Let sit on cookie rack for one minute before transferring to cookie cooling sheets. Serve up with milk and enjoy!
- Keeps super well, perfect for the freezer to take out a few when you need them.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating10 people
OH YEAH BABY..........going to make these this weekend....heck maybe even tonight.....GREAT POST
You defently have my BARE 5grizzlybear in loved it
wow this is a different one i like itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Tasty recipe will check this out thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!