Chicken Marsala RavioliFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 24 each chicken ravioli, thawed not frozen shopping list
- 4 oz butter flavored Oil shopping list
- 8 oz Fresh sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 oz Smoked prosciutto, diced shopping list
- 4 oz asparagus, bias sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- 24 oz heavy cream shopping list
- 4 oz marsala cooking wine shopping list
- 2 Tsp basil, julienned shopping list
- 2 oz parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 4 each basil sprigs (for garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken ravioli in boiling water for 2 ½ to 3 minutes.
- In a heated sauté pan, add butter flavored oil, mushrooms, smoked prosciutto, asparagus, sea salt, black pepper and sauté for about 30 seconds, or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add marsala wine, heavy cream, julienned basil and simmer for about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken ravioli from water and drain well.
- Add ravioli to sauté pan and toss until coated.
- Place ravioli on platter, pillow side up.
- Pour sauce evenly over ravioli.
- Garnish with fresh fresh basil sprigs.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- lexluv101 Lakeland, FL
- chefbake Manchester, NH
- joeboudreau Syracuse, NY
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- divaliscious Dutchess County, NY
- gramma58 Chesterfield, MI
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
I have had this one and I liked it very much!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sparrow...I love anything Marsala...I have bookmarked and it's definately a five!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
My eyes caught this earlier, then I had to do a search, since I knew, just knew I had to come on by and take a little peek! yup - its better than I thought - do you think using a simple olive oil and butter combo would do - I do not know if I could f...moredivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it