Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Mix in a JarFrom lor 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ Toll House Semi-sweet chocolate Morsels, or butterscotch flavored morsels shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- Place flour mixture in 1-quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer.
- Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
- Attach Recipe:
- Beat 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine, 1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended. Add cookie mix; mix well, breaking up any clumps. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake in preheated 375° F. oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating8 people
I love jar recipes - have ton's too - so this floats my boat!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Love it!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Grandkids will love your idea too. Ha great recipe,momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it