Peanut Butter CloudsFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup confectioner' s sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour -- sifted shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream the shortening, peanut butter, and sugars together. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, soda and salt together, and add gradually to the creamed mixture. Beat well.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten with a floured fork.
- Bake at 350 F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
hey henrie i love these thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds delicious Henrie, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Mmmm I just made pb cookies yesterday too....your recipe sounds great. I'll save this for later. Thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it