Jamie Oliver chocolate tartFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 ½ cups plain cookies crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 8 oz/220g plain chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- ¼ cup butter shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- ½ cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 3 tbsp sour cream or yogurt shopping list
- 3 tbsp sifted flour shopping list
- chocolate mousse layer shopping list
- ¼ cup heavy cream whipped with 1 tbsp powder sugar shopping list
- 4 oz plain chocolate melted. shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cookies crumbs and butter and press in the bottom and sides of 21cm tart pan. Bake for 375F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and decrease oven to 350F.
- Combine chopped chocolate, cocoa powder and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted and combined.
- Whisk eggs and sugar till frothy and slightly thick; add honey and yogurt and whisk till combined. Add chocolate mixture and whisk again. Sift flour and beat till just combined.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make the chocolate mousse:
- Fold the cooled melted chocolate gently over the whipped cream until just combined, spread over the cooled tart and sift over the cocoa powder. Chill!
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating11 people
another masterpiece from Ahmed thanks so much my friend youre the greatest............minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
wow! Great job there. Got my 5!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow!!! another "SHOW STOPPER " Ahmed , great idea for my catering .........i will make them into mini one's for individual servings.........:}
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it