Shrimp Spread In Lemon Caper MayonnaiseFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 2 heaping tablespoons capers shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- 1½ cups mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip for this) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon tarragon (I use just a couple pinches) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1½ pounds cooked shrimp, chopped (I use medium shrimp from seafood deli) shopping list
- 5 English muffins, toasted and each muffin half cut into 6 wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Run the garlic cloves and the capers through a garlic press (or a mini blender or food processor); stir into the mayonnaise.
- Add the tarragon, lemon zest and juice.
- Gently stir in the chopped shrimp.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, spread the shrimp mixture on toasted English muffin wedges and arrange on a serving platter. I do not recommend you do this in advance because the muffins will tend to get soggy from the moisture in the spread.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
OMG...I love seafood and I just now found this recipe of yours.....are you holdin out on me lady....LOLOLOL..how ya been sweet cheeks ?...good I hope....thanks for this awesome recipe....now..which mayo do you use in this...Dukes ????paprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
Oh, you've gone and done it again! I'm so making this and just skipping the english muffin part and digging in with a spoon. I have some shrimp just begging to be cooked and this will be my Saturday lunch since I have to work anyway, might as well ...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This is still the best dish ever...I love it. People you must make this often and give it a try.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it