Lemon Parsley Pork ChopsFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- Zest from 1 lemon, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 bone-in loin pork chops (8 ounces each) shopping list
- 1/2 c chicken stock (or water) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine minced lemon zest in a small bowl with parsley, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper.
- Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook in skillet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock (or water) to skillet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover, and simmer gently until pork is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to a platter or serving plates; drizzle with pan juices as desired, and sprinkle with lemon-parsley mixture
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
sounds different in a good way........ yum.......muppets0401 in FORKED RIVER loved it
sounds like a great rtecipe for any chop!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Oh, good....another yummy pork recipe to try! Thanks!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Comfort Foods773 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Anything Goes289 members
Electric Skillet Fans38 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Lemon Lovers167 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Heat In The Kitchen316 members
Country Cooking With A Twist22 members