Guacamole With Roasted Corn And Chipotle In Adobo SauceFrom lunasea 6 years ago
- 4-6 ripe avocados (about 1 1/2 pounds), halved, pitted, peeled (I used Haas) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2-3 ears of fresh corn shopping list
- 2-3 plum/roma tomatoes, seeded, diced shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup canned chipotle chile with adobo, finely chopped (can use more or less because they pack a fiery punch) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Put your corn in the oven at a preheated 400 F for 30 minutes. Leaves the shucks and silks in place and place on the oven rack.
- Remove corn and let cool until you can handle it without injury - about 15 minutes. Shuck and de-silk.
- Mash avocados with lime juice in medium bowl.
- Using sharp knife, remove corn kernels from cob and add to avocado mixture.
- Stir in tomato and green onions.
- Combine chipotle and sour cream in small bowl; whisk to blend. Stir cream mixture into avocado mixture. Season with salt.
- **Can be made 4 hours ahead. Place plastic wrap directly onto surface of guacamole and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating11 people
Can't wait to try it!
Thankscookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Woohoo! That's wonderful^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
this sounds good anytime!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!