Roasted Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes with PastaFrom jencathen 6 years ago
- 2 lb (1kg) cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 16 garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 lb (500g) dried spaghetti or other strand pasta. shopping list
- 1 handful torn fresh basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Arrange tomatoes and garlic cloves so they fit snuggly in an oven-proof pan.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Roast until garlic is soft and golden, 25 minutes. (Don't overcook or the garlic will get too brown and taste bitter)
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water; until firm to the bite. Drain.
- Return pasta with tomatoes and garlic to the warm pasta pot. Toss well to coat. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
The Cookjencathen TX
The Rating4 people
This is so fresh and just plain fabulous~~Garlic, tomato and pasta......Yum , classic , yet so simple. Delish. Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
This works for me! Sounds fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Italian Group93 members
Mississippi Girls33 members
Italian Food93 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members
Every Thing Italian47 members
Vegetarian Food33 members