Chicken Roll UpsFrom pudgy47 8 years ago
How to make it
- Soak skewers in water for 1 hour
- Pound breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. It should be about 1/4 inch thick. Cut in half lengthwise. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
- Cut cheese in to strips to fit lengthwise on pounded breast. Put a slice of jalapeno beside the piece of cheese. Roll the breast from the bottom, and set down with the overlap down. Wrap with a whole piece of bacon around the ends to keep the cheese in as it cooks. Put on soaked wooden skewer.
- Grill over medium heat until done.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating11 people
This sounds so awesome!! Bryan loves jalepenos, but I'm too wimpy...I could do red pepper on mine, and jalepeno on his...He's off this weekend, we will give this a try! Can't wait. Sounds fabulous.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This does sound fabulous, would be something good to fix on the grill this holiday weekend. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Amazing combo and great idea for the weekend as henrie suggested. Thanks for sending it to me. joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!