Key Lime Pie CocktailFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Rim the glass with lime juice and dip in graham cracker crumbs.
- Separately, mix 2 oz. of vanilla vodka, 1 oz. of vanilla liqueur, 1 oz. of sweetened lime juice and a dash of Half and Half or whipping cream.
- Shake over ice and pour into glass.
- Garnish with lime to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
This sounds so good!!!!!!! ((((((5 LIMES))))))).pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Oh ,Joymarie this speaks to me you know how much I live for Key Lime Pie @(*!*)@ I am smiling .
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Love Key Lime anything, this will be fantastic, thanks for the post, you have my 5 alsohenrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!