Gordon Ramseys Sticky Lemon ChickenFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 large chicken,cut into 8-10 pieces shopping list
- sea salt and black pepper shopping list
- 3-4Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 head garlic,halved horizontally shopping list
- few thyme sprigs shopping list
- splash odf sherry vinegar shopping list
- 2Tbs dark soy sauce shopping list
- 3Tbs honey shopping list
- 1 lemon,finely sliced shopping list
- Bunch of Italian parsley,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and heat olive oil in large saute pan. Brown chicken pieces over high heat with garlic and thyme for 2-3 mins a side till golden brown. Add sherry vinegar and bubble unti reduced by half. Drizzle over soy sauce and honey and shake the pan to mux.
- Pour in a good splash of hot water and add the lemon slices. Let the liquid bubble and reduce down till syrupy,which will take about 10 mins or so. By now,the chicken should be cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and sprinkle over the chopped parsley. Servw ith green beans or sugar snap peas
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Oh man! I wish I had this recipe over the weekend. My hubby calls me "Ms Recipe" since I spend a lot of time here looking for new things to make. Got my 5jett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds great! Thank you!!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I saw him make this on TV and meant to get the recipe. It looked fantastic! Thanks for posting it here and saving me the effort of tracking it down, dear.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!